Make your dreams a reality
Don't be counted among the many South Africans who don't save for their personal goals.
Whatever your specific savings goal, start saving and investing as soon as possible to benefit from the effect of returns over time.
Saving is always an option
Why save for a personal goal
- To secure a comfortable future for you and your family
- To save for big purchases such as a car or a house deposit
- To help your money grow above inflation
- To take advantage of the compounding effect of returns over time
Things to consider
- What does your budget allow?
- Can you save/invest regularly, or do you have a once-off lump sum?
- Do you understand the different solutions available to you?
- What guidance do you need to choose the right savings and investments solution for you?
- What kind of return are you looking for, and what level of risk are you willing to take on your capital investment?
- How long do you want to save and invest for?
We will advise you on the most appropriate solutions to match your savings and investment objectives and time horizon.
Access to funds when you need it
Whether it's a holiday, lobola or wedding costs, our short-term saving solutions can help you put some money away to provide for these types of goals at a later stage.
List of available solutions
Benefit over the long term
Long-term investing gives you the benefit of the compounding effect on returns over the long term and can help you plan for all your personal goals.
Whatever your needs, we give you access to various investment solutions some of which are shares based and others funds based.
Shares give you a view and independence to choose the stock exchange listed companies you would like to investment in, while funds are a consolidation of pre-selected actively managed shares.
Speak to your financial planner to find the right solution for you.
- Tax-Free Shares
- Share Saver
- Share Builder
- Share Investor
- Local Trader
- Investment Account
Getting it made easy
- Service is available to all potential and existing FNB clients.
- Have all relevant information about your financial affairs available.
Ways to apply
Call me back
Other ways to apply
Contact your financial advisor
First National Bank - a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider 1929/001225/06 (NCRCP20).