Funds available immediately
for your business
A convenient, short-term credit facility that is ideal for emergencies and unforeseen circumstances.
How it works
Get the cash flow you need
to run your business
What the Business Overdraft offers
- The facility is linked to your Business Account and provides the ability to make payments even when there are no cash funds available in your account, thus avoiding penalty fees and additional charges
- No minimum monthly payment as long as you remain within the agreed limit
- Payments into the overdraft facility make funds available for use again
- Flexibility, as you can deal with unexpected expenses and capitalise on any opportunities
- Monthly repayments are based on the amount of credit you used
What it costs
Pay only for overdraft
when you use it
- The amount you qualify for, as well as the interest rate, will depend on your credit profile
- The interest rate will be calculated for you, once your application has been submitted
- Interest is charged monthly on your overdraft balance
- Credit fees will be provided upon application
Get a monthly snapshot of your business's cash flow, income and expenditure.
Free Instant Accounting
An online accounting solution which uses your FNB Online Banking statements to do your bookkeeping automatically every night.
Free Instant Accounting Insights
A monthly snapshot of your business's cash flow, income and expenses.
FNB Visa Business chip + PIN Cheque Card
The most secure cheque card available today, that helps your business save money.
Applying made easy
Must be an FNB customer with an FNB Business Account
First National Bank - a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider 1929/001225/06 (NCRCP20).