Helping your child grow
The cost of education rises sharply over the period of your child's tuition term.
We can help you select the right savings and investment solutions to secure a brighter future for your child.
Are you able to save?
Why save for your child's education?
- To give your child access to quality education to secure their future
- To make provision for increased education costs
- To avoid paying for your child's education with funds that could help increase your retirement savings
Things to consider
- What does your budget allow?
- Can you save/invest regularly, or do you have a once-off lump sum?
- Do you understand the different solutions available to you?
- What guidance do you need to choose the right savings and investments solution for you?
- What kind of return are you looking for, and what level of risk are you willing to take on your capital investment?
- How long do you want to save and invest for?
We will advise you on the most appropriate solutions to match your savings and investment objectives and time horizon.
Give your child a little extra
Saving short term allows you to provide for extra school related expenses such as uniform, stationery and extra mural activities. Get access to solutions that are quick and easy.
7 Day Notice
Minimum opening balance of R20 000
32 Day Flexi Notice
Minimum opening balance of R1 000
Minimum opening balance of R10 000
Provide the best you can afford
Choosing the right schools for your child and giving them access to the best facilities, quality education and a well rounded experience is never easy.
Long-term investment solutions make it possible for you to achieve this goal and help you benefit from the effects of compounding returns.
Shares give you a view and independence to choose the stock exchange listed companies you would like to investment in, while funds are a consolidation of pre-selected actively managed shares.
Speak your financial planner to find the right solution for you.
- Tax-Free Shares
- Share Saver
- Share Builder
- Share Investor
- Local Trader
- Investment Account
Getting it made easy
- Service is available to all potential and existing FNB clients.
- Have all relevant information about your financial affairs available.
Ways to apply
Call me back
Other ways to apply
Contact your financial advisor
First National Bank - a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider 1929/001225/06 (NCRCP20).