To access FNB Cell Pay Point register online or visit your nearest FNB Branch.
Cell Pay Point
A secure, easy to use online payment solution not limited to credit card payment.
Use this at any merchant registered for FNB cell pay point.
Benefits to Customers
- Secure online payment alternative
- Enhanced payment options - not limited to credit cards
- Set payment limits for additional protection
- Personal information is not sent to the merchant
- Payment is immediately debited from the customer's account
- Faster release of goods
- No registration for customers of Cellphone Banking from FNB
Benefits to Merchants
- Fast and simple integration
- Easy to use payment process for the merchant's customers
- Increased sales opportunity
- Real-time notification of payments
- Guaranteed payments
- Payments are cleared into the merchant's bank account immediately
- The merchant is able to make payment status enquiry
- Secure connections / interfaces
- Reports are emailed daily/monthly
- The merchant's store is mentioned on our list of merchants
- Reduced merchant risk and liability
- Competitive merchant rates
What will it cost?
- FNB Cell Pay Point has no account transaction fee for personal cheque and transaction account; however credit card transaction fees and network operator fees are applicable.
- No monthly, annual commitment, start-up or cancellation fees
- A transaction fee is charged for each successful payment calculated as a percentage of the transaction value
What you need as a customer to use Cell Pay Point:
- You must be an FNB customer and be registered for Cellphone Banking.
- A qualifying FNB account and any make or model of cellphone
You have a choice of the following registration channels:
- Go to any FNB ATM
- Go to any FNB Branch
- If you are an Online Banking customer register online
To register online:
- Login to Online Banking
- Select 'Services'
- Select 'Cellphone Banking'
- Proceed to register and follow the instructions
What you I need as a merchant to get Cell Pay Point
- Sign commercial agreement with FNB's requirements
- Open an FNB account
- Register for service