Help your farm run smoothly
Finance solutions that can be tailored for your business. Our solutions offer competitive rates with flexible repayment options.
Grow from strength to strength
with our lending solutions
Because we understand the cyclical nature of farming, our finance solutions can help your farm run
smoothly and help you make the most of all your opportunities.
Your banker can conduct an analysis of your specific needs and provide a suitable solution tailored for
your farming business. You will be quoted a competitive rate, given flexible repayment options and receive
an answer on your loan application through a transparent process.
Finance day-to-day expenses
A short-term loan will help you to survive when farming is just as unpredictable as the weather.
Offers you low cost + flexible access to credit while providing you with an easy way of managing your expenses.
Finance for seasonal production inputs and day-to-day expenses
Help to expand your farming business.
Finance for perennial crops, livestock and infrastructure
- This product is perfect for when the loan amount can be repaid within five years or less.
- It is suited to finance part or all of your annual production input costs, capital expenditure and livestock; including game, purchases and farm property improvements.
- The purpose of the loan and the farming enterprise, together with the productive lifespan of improvements and the repayment ability of the business venture will determine the repayment term.
Finance for production projects and expanding production capacity
- This loan product can be used to finance and expand your farm's production capacity.
- It is the ideal solution to fund the establishment of orchards and vineyards, livestock purchases and production infrastructure such as dairy and poultry facilities.
- It is perfect for established farmers or farmers with proven financial track records.
- The type of farming enterprise and the economic lifespan of the asset will determine the repayment term, which can extend from five to 10 years.
- The repayment of capital can be suspended for a limited period at the beginning of the repayment period.
Help you to buy farmland + make capital improvements
Finance to buy agricultural property
e.g. buildings, dams and fences
Finance to buy moveable assets
e.g. vehicles, machinery and plant assets
Getting it made easy
- Online application form
- Personal details
- Business details + mandates
- Business plans, budgets + cash flow forecasts to support the loan + to substantiate the loan amount
First National Bank - a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider 1929/001225/06 (NCRCP20).