Cellphone Banking from FNB offers you access to your money anytime, anywhere right from your cellphone.
You must have an FNB account
What Cellphone Banking offers me:
- Bank on your Cellphone
- Buy prepaid airtime, electricity or LOTTO
- Cardless Cash Withdrawals from any FNB ATM
- Make Once-Off Payments without adding beneficiaries first
- Free inContact with every transaction above R100.01, helping you keep control of your money
- LOTTOresults on the go
- Branch and ATM locators
What this allows me to do:
With Cellphone Banking you can bank wherever you are, whenever you want. Anyone on any network with any cellphone can use it. There are no complicated downloads or special SIM requirements. Registration is FREE.
You can also:
- Buy Prepaid Airtime for yourself or someone else (Vodacom, MTN, Cell C, Virgin Mobile, 8ta)
- Buy Vodacom data bundles, SMS bundles and Big Bonus Vouchers
- Buy Prepaid Airtime for people living in other countries
- Set-up Prepaid Scheduled Top-Ups
- Buy Prepaid Electricity (Eskom and selected municipalities)
- Check balances on one or all of your accounts
- Get a mini statement
- Transfer money between your own FNB accounts (eg from your Smart Account to your Savings Account)
- Make third party payments to pre-defined beneficiaries
- Apply for FNB Loan
- Pay Traffic Fines
- Buy MXit Moola
- Buy LOTTO
- Play Soccer 6
- Buy Vouchers
- Link your banking profile to Facebook and enable Facebook Banking
As an inContact customer all you have to do is dial *120*321# on your cellphone.
- Buy Prepaid Airtime for yourself to the value of R200 per month
- Check your account balance
- Get a mini statement
Comprehensive Cellphone Banking
If you want more options FNB also gives you access to Comprehensive Cellphone Banking.
Why should I register for comprehensive Cellphone Banking?
With Comprehensive Cellphone Banking you can buy Prepaid Airtime for yourself or anyone else, buy Prepaid Airtime conveniently in the comfort of your own home, and buy LOTTOand PowerBall on your cellphone. You can even make payments to your beneficiaries or transfer money between your FNB accounts.
How do I register for Comprehensive Cellphone Banking?
You can register for Comprehensive Cellphone Banking at any of the following channels:
- On your cellphone by dialling *120*321# and selecting the 'Upgrade' option
- Visit any FNB branch
- At any FNB ATM select 'More Options'. It will only take 60 seconds
- Access Online Banking at www.fnb.co.za and click on the services tab
- Call the Cellphone Banking helpline on 087 575 9405
To complete the registration process for Comprehensive Cellphone Banking you will need to:
- Select a five-digit Cellphone Banking PIN that will be used to log into Cellphone Banking
- Follow the prompts provided
What will it cost?
- Registration for Cellphone Banking is FREE of charge
- Please refer to our Pricing Guide for fees on specific accounts
- Standard network operator charges apply
Do I qualify?
You will require one of the following qualifying transactional accounts for Cellphone Banking
- Mzansi Account
- Smart Account
- Money Market Transactor
- Call Deposit
- Fluid Account
- Life Start Student Account
- The Graduate Portfolio
- Encore Account
- Personal Cheque Account (Smart, Gold, Platinum)
- Credit Card ('Classic', Gold, Platinum)
- One Account
In order to be able to make payments to third parties, you need to have the third party set up as a beneficiary on your account which you can do at:
- Any FNB branch
- By accessing Online Banking
- By calling the Cellphone Banking Helpline on 087 575 9405
Where can I get more information?
Read our detailed Cellphone Banking Frequently Asked Questions document.
View the Terms and Conditions online.