Manage your money while in retirement
When you retire you may get access to a lump-sum payout from your retirement annuity, employee pension fund or any other long-term structured solution.
How you manage your investments during retirement is critical to ensure that your retirement savings meet your needs.
The importance of retirement savings
Why save in retirement
- To preserve your retirement income
- To reduce the likelihood of dependency on your children or government social grant
- To plan for unforeseen expenses during retirement
- To help you grow your wealth
- To ensure your money outlives you
Things to consider
- What does your budget allow?
- Can you save/invest regularly, or do you have a once-off lump sum?
- Do you understand the different solutions available to you?
- What guidance do you need to choose the right savings and investments solution for you?
- What kind of return are you looking for, and what level of risk are you willing to take on your capital investment?
- How long do you want to save and invest for?
We will advise you on the most appropriate solutions to match your savings and investment objectives and time horizon.
At FNB we have a team of qualified financial planners that can help you through the complexities of retirement savings.
Contact an FNB Financial Planner today for advice on the right solutions for you.
Now's the time for next generation estate planning
Estate planning must consider your financial circumstances and requirements as well as the legacy that you want to leave for your family and beneficiaries and future generations.
Your estate plan should not be a once-off exercise and must evolve as and when your circumstances change.
Getting it made easy
Saving for emergencies
- Service is available to all potential and existing FNB clients.
- Have all relevant information about your financial affairs available.
Ways to apply
Call me back
Other ways to apply
Contact your financial advisor
First National Bank - a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider 1929/001225/06 (NCRCP20).