Enjoy your retirement
Enjoying the rewards of your long years of working is a natural goal for your golden years. Having a retirement solution in place can help you realise your desired retirement lifestyle.
What this is
Investing for your future
Why have a retirement annuity
A retirement Annuity is the most efficient way of investing for your retirement, either as a primary solution or to supplement your existing pension or provident fund.
Our FNB Financial Planners can advise you on long term investment solution to further help you take advantage of the compounding effect on returns over time.
Things to consider
- At what a would you like to retire?
- Do you have sufficient funds to settle all your debt when you retire?
- Do you have an existing pension or provident fund?
- What should you be contributing today to retire comfortably tomorrow?
- Do you have the right discipline and perseverance to leave your money to grow over the long term?
- How will your planned and unforeseen expenses change once you retire?
- Do you need to supplement your current retirement so you do not outlive you money?
Support, experience + expertise
At FNB our financial planners place your lifestyle needs at the heart of your retirement strategy.
We start by getting a thorough understanding of your financial affairs (balance sheet and income statement), family circumstances and estate structures.
We consider the following
- To maintain your current lifestyle, you should be aiming to have about 15 times your current salary in retirement savings
- Providing you with tax efficient solutions to ensure you maximize tax benefits available to you
- Selecting a retirement strategy that will help you achieve your long term goals
- Ensuring that your estate plan protects all your dependents including children and parents
Reviewing your plan
A retirement plan should be reviewed if there has been a change in your circumstances.
- Recently married, divorced or widowed
- Became a parent or grandparent
- Purchase of an asset/s
- Sale of an asset or assets which are bequeathed in terms of your will to an heir
- Experienced a change in your personal or financial situation
- Change in legislation, e.g. the Budget Speech made by the Minister of Finance
Your plan should be reviewed based on actual investment and market performance to ensure that you achieve your retirement goals.
Getting it made easy
- Service is available to all potential and existing FNB clients.
- Have all relevant information about your financial affairs available.
Ways to apply
Get in touch
Other ways to apply
Contact your financial advisor
First National Bank - a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider 1929/001225/06 (NCRCP20).