Now's the time to reap the fruits of years of hard work
Make sure your retirement plan keeps up to date with any new retirement goals and adjust your savings and investments accordingly.
Because you save for the things that count...
For emergencies and unforeseen expenses
We have a range of savings and investment accounts where you can access your money quickly
For specific goals or special events
We have a range of savings and investment accounts where you can access your money after placing notice
For the longer term.
We have a range of savings and investment accounts where you can access your money after a fixed period
Teach your child to save.
What guidance do you need to choose the right savings and investments solution for you?
Ideal for enjoying the benefits of saving tax free
What to consider
Take care of your personal and financial matters
Are you still on track?
- Begin with a financial health check of your current assets and debt
- Have you saved enough to retire? You might have to increase your retirement savings contributions
- Make sure your retirement plan keeps up to date with any new retirement goals and adjust your savings and investments accordingly
- Start making strides towards paying off your debt , such as vehicles, bond, credit card, loans etc.
Think about your needs
- What are your current expenses and are you able to downsize your expenses in retirement?
- Are you children already self sustainable?
Ask the following questions
- Do I have sufficient life cover to protect my loved ones?
- Do I have an estate plan that will take care of my personal and financial matters?
- Do I have an updated will?
The bottom line is that you want to plan ahead as much as possible and make sure that you keep to your plan.
How much is enough?
Looking to adjust
your investment portfolio
Financial planners recommend that you save at least 70 percent to 75 percent of your pre-retirement income.
Try to include income-producing products in your investment portfolio such as bonds and money market funds. You could also consider annuities.
FNB financial planning
How can we help you?
At FNB we will help you determine how best to invest your money to reach your financial goals.
An FNB financial planner can assist you with
- Planning for retirement
- Advice on retirement, investment, tax and estate planning
- Achieving your retirement goals
- Establishing how much money you'll need to live comfortably
- Improving the way you invest your money
- How best to manage your hard-earned funds once retired
Getting it made easy
Ways to apply
Call me back
Other ways to apply
Contact your FNB Financial Planner
First National Bank - a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider 1929/001225/06 (NCRCP20).