Islamic residential and commercial property finance
Finance your property in a Shari'ah compliant way
Shari'ah compliant wealth management and investments
What this is
Products to meet your needs
- A product that is based on a Diminishing Musharaka agreement. Which allows you to purchase the banks portion up to a period of 20 years
- Profits are fixed for 1 year, reviewed annually
- Re-financing options on paid up property
- Eligibility to purchase additional units of the banks portion at anniversary date
- The Islamic Banking Base Rate (IBBR)* is 10.00%.
*This refers to the FirstRand Group IBBR.
Earn eBucks rewards with an Islamic Property Finance.
Getting it made easy
Islamic Property Account
Must be between 18 years or older
- Copy of Offer to Purchase (if applicable)
- Proof of income
- If self-employed the following is required:
- 6 months bank statements
- 2 years comparative financial statements
- Proof of residence (municipal utility bill)
- Copy of ID book/card
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Completed application form
First National Bank - a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider 1929/001225/06 (NCRCP20).