For youth younger than 25
An account for smart youth
- A yCard
- Free Online Banking and FNB Banking App subscriptions
- Unlimited internal (FNB to FNB) debit orders, electronic
payments and transfers
- Unlimited card swipes
- Access to a library of educational videos
View pricing guide
What you get
Banking for smart youth
FNBy offers the convenience of having all of your banking in one place. A single transactional account to take care of all of your banking needs, access to benefits and so much more.
You gain access to a variety of tailored benefits and features linked to your yCard:
More than just banking
With FNBy, you get access to a variety of benefits tailored to suit your child's needs.
I'm younger than 18
Get vouchers and coupons from great partners!
I'm 18 or older
Get money back, vouchers, coupons and discounts on travel!
Simple account management
It's easy, secure + subscription is FREE
Manage your accounts on the go, wherever, whenever you want with any of our our digital banking platforms!
Locate FNB branches countrywide
Applying made easy
FNBy Transact Account
- Must be a South African citizen
- Clients must be younger than 25 years
- Parents are required to be registered for Online Banking
If you're under 18 your parent/guardian needs to accompany you and have:
- A copy of a parent's valid South African Identity Document
- The child's unabridged or abridged birth certificate or a valid South African Identity Document
- Proof of residence (not older than 3 months) and a
of proof of residence per child
If you are 18 years or older
- South African ID book/card
- Proof of residence (not older than 3 months)
First National Bank - a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider 1929/001225/06 (NCRCP20).