Get a free FNB Will and Safe Custody at no extra cost.
Take the most important step to financial wellness and ensure your family is protected!
Why you need a Will
A Will is a legal document which
- The opportunity to stipulate who the beneficiaries of your assets should be
- Ability to nominate a guardian for your children or other dependents
- The option to create a Testamentary Trust in your Will for the benefit of your children or other dependents
- If you qualify for eBucks, you will receive 1000 eBucks reward level points
- We will keep your original Will safe and secure at no cost
Factors to consider
- Keep it simple. Name your beneficiaries and what they will receive.
- Your marriage type will impact how you draft your Will.
- Ensure you nominate a Guardian for your children or dependents.
- Sign it! A Will is only valid if it is signed correctly.
- Date It! Your Will should be dated to ensure that the last valid Will can easily be identified.
- Relook your Will regularly and specially when there is a major change in your life or legislation.
If you qualify for ebucks, get 1 000 eB reward level points if your signed Wills if less than 5 years old and retained in safe custody. FNB will keep your original Will in Safe Custody at no cost.
Drafting a Will made easy
South African citizen or permanent resident
South African ID book/card
First National Bank - a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider 1929/001225/06 (NCRCP20).