With FNB Cellphone deals you are now able to take up a cellphone or data contract as easy as 1, 2, 3...
What is on offer?
View the latest specials on FNB.Mobi
A Cellphone Contract with FNB is hassle free:
- No paperwork
- Free delivery, free SIM, free connection
- Convert your prepaid number to contract
- 2 year Handset Warranty
- You can benefit from cheaper call rates compared to prepaid
- You get a handset for free with your contract
At present Cell C, Vodacom and MTN are on board with all the latest packages and phones.
This offer can be taken by anyone who has a clear credit record and earns above R1 500 per month.
What FNB Cellphone Contracts offer me:
FNB has wide-ranging packages (Top-up, Talk, Weekender, Business, Casual Chat, Control Chat and Data) with most of the popular phones and laptops on the market. Our Top-up and Control Chat packages have been very popular as they offer you the benefits of contract call rates with the control of prepaid.
What is included?
- Free handset
- Free SIM And Connection
- 24 Month Handset Warranty
- Cheaper call rates
- 24 or 36 month contracts
What this allows me to do:
- You can use your contract to make/receive calls, send/receive SMS's and MMS's
- Register for Cellphone Banking and do your banking anywhere, anytime
What will it cost?
Contracts are specific to the package you take and will depend on the model of the cellphone you choose.
Who is the product offered to?
This product is offered to all FNB customers. Currently we offer Cell Phone and Data contracts on Cell C, Vodacom and MTN Networks.
How soon will I get a response from FNB?
A consultant will call you within 24 hours after your application has been submitted.
How soon will I receive my phone, and how will I get it?
- Delivery of your cell phone will be done within 5-7 working days.
- Goods will be couriered to the preferred delivery address given.
- For all unforeseen delays, one of our friendly consultants will contact you.
What if I receive my handset and it is not working?
As handsets are provided by the Service Provider, it would be best for you to contact them directly.
- FNB is a trade partner of Vodacom, Cell C and MTN
- FNB is a trade partner of Vodacom and Cell C
- FNB is responsible for the sale of the contract
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Offer dependent on stock availability
- E & OE (Errors and Omissions Exempt)
- Delivery is done by Cell C, Vodacom or MTN dependent on package taken
- Cell C, Vodacom or MTN will handle all customer queries once the line is activated
- Additional Terms and Conditions apply. Please refer to the standard Vodacom Terms and Conditions or Cell C Terms and Conditions or MTN Terms and Conditions .