Group savings to help you reach your goal
A book-based savings account for a group of individuals to allow you to save for a common purpose, with better return on savings and better interest rates.
for more details.
What you get
A book-based savings account for a group of individuals
With the Stokvel Account, you can
- Save for a common purpose with a group sharing account
- Safely pool funds in a group
- Have more than one signatory on the account
- Get a better return on savings and better interest rates
- You get 10 free transactions if you keep a minimum of R5 000 in your account
- Get access to your savings immediately at an FNB branch
Free notification messaging service
Deposit at ATM
Deposit cash when you need to
Free balance enquiry
Check your financial health for free
Earn interest on your savings balance
Applying made easy
South African citizen
- South African ID book/card
- Proof of residence
First National Bank - a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider 1929/001225/06 (NCRCP20).