Ensure you're looked after
A high number of South Africans deplete their retirement lump sum within the first 2 years of retirement.
We can help you plan for your retirement so you can maintain the lifestyle of your choice.
Are you able to save?
Why save for retirement
- To maintain your desired standard of living
- To plan for unforeseen expenses once you have retired
- To reduce reliance on your family or government social grant
- To ensure you don't outlive your money
- To maximize your allowable tax deductions with a correctly structured retirement annuity
Things to consider
- How much do you need to save to be able to retire comfortably?
- Will your company pension be sufficient?
- Should you save for retirement in your company pension, an RA or a tax-free savings account?
- How do you protect your retirement savings from volatile markets?
- Should you be saving offshore for retirement?
Enjoy the rewards of long years of working
Having a retirement solution in place can help you realise your desired lifestyle.
A retirement annuity is the most efficient way of saving and investing for your retirement either; as a primary solution or to supplement your existing pension or provident fund.
Our long term investment solutions, can further assist you take advantage of the compounding effect on returns over time so you can plan for that comfortable retirement.
Shares give you a view and independence to choose the stock exchange listed companies you would like to investment in, while unit trusts are a consolidation of pre selected actively managed shares.
Speak to your financial planner to find the right solution for you.
- Tax-free Shares
- Share Saver
- Share Builder
- Share Investor
- Local Trader
Now's the time for estate + legacy planning
Make sure you update your retirement plan with any new retirement goals and adjust your savings and investments accordingly.
At the same time you should update your will to ensure that your hard earned money and other assets are distributed according to your wishes.
Getting it made easy
- Service is available to all potential and existing FNB clients.
- Have all relevant information about your financial affairs available.
Ways to apply
Call me back
Other ways to apply
Contact your financial advisor
First National Bank - a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider 1929/001225/06 (NCRCP20).